Friday, February 2, 2018

Viewing Oracle APPS Reports in Browser

After I've Installed 12.2.7 in my Linux Server, all the reports are opening in oracle default viewer in application level. In one of my client location all their reports irrespective of the report type is opening in browser. So my search on this leads to a profile option and it worked for me. Below are the steps for how to do it.

Step 1: Log in as SYSADMIN user and choose System Administrator Responsibility



Step 2: Choose Profile à System



Step 3: In profile search as below "Viewer%"



Step 4: Choose the following values in LOV
Viewer: Application for HTML
Browser
Viewer: Application for PCL
Printer Control Language
Viewer: Application for PDF
Browser
Viewer: Application for PostScript
Browser
Viewer: Application for Text
Browser
Viewer: Application for XML
Browser
Viewer: Default Font Size
10
Viewer: Text
Browser



Step 5: Save the form and log out from the current session

Step 6: Log in again and submit a sample request and once completed, press view output button. Your output will be opened in browser...... 

****************************நன்றி****************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

IAS Cache initialization failed

 Today I faced an Issue in R12.2 instance. The solution I followed to overcome the issue is very simple, but they are more than one solution...